A "working website" is one that does something to enhance your organization, and functions at many levels by itself or through client interaction.
Your website becomes like a valued member of your staff.
Your website's work could include:
- providing advocacy channels or petitions
- taking care of financial transactions
- facilitating online donations and sales
- generating financial reports
- recruiting members
- updating recorded information
- growing mailing and email lists
- sending and tracking emails
- provide visitors with current, relevant information that they can use
- and more. . .
Printed materials can be produced to match the website, or if you already have a brand identity, the website will match the materials.
Salsa Partner Community
Working Websites is proud to be part of Salsa's partner community:
Salsa empowers more than 2,000 non-profits of all sizes to manage 75 million supporters, communicate, fundraise, and advocate from one affordable online platform. Read more